CRAZY BUSY CRAZY!!
That is exactly what I have been since I hit the tarmac!
Lots of shoots and lots of work....
but I am soaking up the AZ sun and having a blast with all the cute kids and families! This is the Turley Family...so cute and sooo much fun!
I especially loved the little Miss who unlike her brothers LOVED to have her picture taken.
I would say, "Okay five more," and then she would say, "Okay you take five more of us and then two of JUST ME, k?! Oh how I love a take charge girl and one who loves the camera as much as it loves her!
More pictures will be on their way...keep yourself updated!






2 comments:

Sarah Williams said...

Good job lindz! Carly I like the wall one so cut! Lindz I saw your email at 2:30 am! Good working, I'm excited for mine....sarah

Lisa Harris said...

Elle cracks me up and Copper lookslike a little model. These turned out great!!