Let the WILD RUMPUS BEGIN......


Three years ago I lay in a hospital bed waiting to meet my little wild thing.
I didn't know he would be a wild thing.
I expected a placid little one who would be calm and easy.
Instead I got something so much more....
More fun, more REAL and more him.







I have LONG loved the book, "Where the Wild Things Are."
It was only when I started reading it to Mr. Delicious that I realized
I had a real life Max!







The few weeks after he was born I wasn't so sure I was going to love him
the way I had heard so many mothers proclaim love for their children.
Then one day...the wild thing stole my heart.
It happened in an instant and has changed my life forever
A short little man who has made us better than we are.
Mr. D we love you and are so glad that you were born 3 years ago.

OUR KING OF ALL WILD THINGS.


8 comments:

Courtney said...

I love this post! I need to borrow that costume for my wild thing! It's so cute!

Can't wait to see you soon (hopefully)!

CHRISTINE said...

Your talent really is amazing! I love it.

Jeri Jack said...

I love the close up with his big brown eyes. So adorable. I am amazed at this post. AMAZED!

Sarah Williams said...

I so want to see you do the monsters with him! I know you could pull it off!

jen said...

Oh my good heavens Lindsay Silsby. Speechless....I love these that much.

Christine said...

Just so awesome! You are a master of font, textures, creativity and most of all Photography!

Rachel Clare said...

I love him.

morgan said...

this is so much fun and so beautiful!

morganodessa.blogspot.com