I LOVE this....
I LOVE (really emphasize that LOVE when you say it because it is necessary!) LOVE LOVE it!
Doing a couples session when you aren't engaged or just married is so awesome...
I mean come on....look at it....
Doesn't it look fun and sweet?!?
Parents of three little boys ( I know she is stunning right...you should see her HERE).
She wanted to do a session with just her man and TOO RIGHT, glad she did!
I love this whole idea and how it all played out....
Did I say how much I loved it?!
I had scheduled one with Mr. 007 and time got too darn short so were waiting till spring..
but I am KICKING myself!
Anyways....I digress.....enjoy the sticky honey yum of this beautiful day with me and these two....













1 comments:

tara k said...

oh goodness. the one where they are kissing? perfection! i would blow that sucker up HUGE in my bedroom. really beautiful work!