WOO-HOOTY!
The Spring Sessions time is arrivingly soon!
I can make up words with excitement right?!
So here is the sitch:

I am making my "final" round of sessions this spring. My oldest will start school this fall which will keep my visits to less than two weeks at a time. In order to make the most of the shorter vacations, I will be keeping my session slots to two or three days at maximum during those visits.

SO THIS. IS. IT!

This is the chance to have many days to choose from and many options in sessions as I will be greatly limited upon my following return.


The HOT MAMAS team will be at it again with a bit of a twist at some on location spots....they are going to be GORGEOUS!

While I am sad to say that it is my "last" so to speak, I am looking forward to the BIG FINALE with some fun new shoots and capturing all of those moments with every bit of magic!


Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions at all!

infoATpiedpiperphotoDOTcom


SO STINKING EXCITED!!!


0 comments: