Do I look fat in these jeans?!

Monday 24 June 2013

 photo madmim4resize_zps2c6cf9fb.jpg

SAY WHAT?!
For realz though, would you tell me if I did? Do you have someone who you could count on to lovingly and tenderly tell you if something you were wearing was just not workin'?!

How about your photography?

The BEST and FASTEST way to improve your business is to get critique from someone you trust and from someone who has actually been there, done that and bought the t-shirt!

During the month of July, I will be doing a business critique known as 4-week Critiques, on the Chic Critique Forum. There is only ONE week left before class starts!

And just to sweeten the already awesomeness of it all........

I will be releasing my own and first set of actions in September and ONLY my students will get a free sample set and a chance to use them before anyone else!!
Pretty sweet!




0 comments: